You say Potato, I say Tattie...

Friday 26 September 2008

Vegetable bag deliveries

There are few nicer things in life than coming home to find a bag of organic veg, so freshly dug they still have soil on them, sitting on your doorstep.

This is what happened to me last night - my delivery from The Whole Shebag came. As the title of this blog suggests, I live in Glasgow and I'm finding it increasingly hard to find good quality produce that is local and organic. So I signed up to the bag scheme from the Murrays at The Whole Shebag, who have a farm in West Lothian.

There was a huge cauliflower head, organic beansprouts, some broccoli, potatoes, carrots and onion, as well as a wee mixed bag of fruit, with proper apples and pears.

I will blog this week and let you know what I do with all the lovely produce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home