You say Potato, I say Tattie...

Thursday 11 September 2008

Cooking for one


More on my upcoming week of cooking for one! I have frozen batches of my spag bol, and I have gone tonight to M&S to take advantage of their 'cosy night in for a tenner' deal. Without wanting to plug M&S too much, I really love this idea - a main course and side dish for two, bottle of wine and double pud, all for ten measly pounds. If Mr Gastro isn't hungry later when he gets in, I can eat these next week as part of my solitude... sniff... I got proscuitto and caesar melt chicken breasts, mediterranean veg, bottle of Merlot and hot chocolate fudge pudding for two. I'm sure it won't be as good as my caramel croissant pud (which Mr Gastro LOVED).

I think I will draw up meal plans for Mon, Tue and Wed. That's sometimes even more fun than the cooking! Expect to see them here, soon.
Picture by yanyanyanyanyan, Flickr

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home