You say Potato, I say Tattie...

Sunday 19 October 2008

Eating out at old favourites...





This week I have lived the life of a proper GastroGirl in Glasgow, and I've been eating out... but no new reviews, sadly, as I was out at Fratelli Sarti's (Mama G's favourite), and Battlefield Rest with Mr G (probably my absolute favourite if pushed...)

Sarti's (the Bath Street one) is now on my top ten, given the sad demise of the Urban Grill in Shawlands.


I am hoping to try and recreate the Penne Deliziose I had at Sarti's at some point... will post on my success (or lack thereof!) Here is the website for the new deli on Pollokshaws Road I mentioned, Gusto and Relish, they seem to have sorted out the gremlins now. I bought some pancetta and Ayrshire Bonnet goat's cheese there today as a weekend treat... looks smashing. I took this photo with my iPhone's HOLGA (lomography) application as I ate a poached egg for breakfast at Mulberry Street across the road. (The eggs were just lovely).

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home