You say Potato, I say Tattie...

Sunday 25 January 2009

Meal planning

I've written quite a lot about credit crunch cooking, but it's actually getting to the stage of planning meals weeks in advance to cut back on waste. I receive my lovely bag of fruit and veg once a fortnight from The Whole Shebag, delicious they are too. That can often form the basis of a few nights' dinners, as the produce is seasonal and so you get the odd surprise!

I'd recommend the bags to anyone who wants to eat real organic veg, not in packaging. My next bag comes on Wednesday and I am genuinely excited by what might be in it! It means that I can buy rice, pasta and bread to have with the lovely veg, some meat from the butcher and I'm all set.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home