You say Potato, I say Tattie...

Thursday 7 May 2009

Republic Bier Halle pizzas

I have been neglecting my little blog of late, and I want to remedy that fact!

Takeaway is becoming increasingly popular as people keep a closer eye on the pennies; in Glasgow we are spoiled for choice with the wonderful range of cuisines on offer.
I am absolutely bowled over by the delivery from the Republic chain, proper, stonebaked pizza - and they bring alcohol too!

My favourite is the one with the Parma ham, blue cheese, rocket and balsamic, a salty, vinegary mix of Italian gorgeousness...

Check out the menu here...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Sterowski said...

Republic's pizzas are pretty good, but I wish they'd stop promoting themselves as having an amazing selection of beer. This was true when they first opened, but since the beer offering was streamlined a few years ago it's down to 20 or so uninteresting international mega-brands. If they sold themselves on the basis of what they do well -- "Awesome pizza, and cheap too if you come at the right time of day", it would still be a good offer.

8 May 2009 at 09:38

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a beer connoisseur myself Barm, but I'm told you're spot on, that their beer selection is now way below other pubs in the city.

(Their cocktails are still lovely!)

12 May 2009 at 11:36

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home